1. Commitment: I give myself and everything I commit to 100 percent until I succeed. I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Culture, and success of Simma’s, its current and future team, and its customers at all times.
2. Ownership: I am truly responsible for my actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in my work and my life. I am accountable for my results and I know that for things to change, first I must change.
3. Integrity: I always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver. I only ever make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep.
4. Excellence: Good enough isn’t. I always deliver products and services of exceptional quality. I stay on a path of constant and never-ending improvement and innovation.
5. Communication: I speak positively of my fellow team members and customers in both public and private. I speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversation. I never use or listen to sarcasm or gossip. I acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker at that moment and I take responsibility for responses to my communication. I greet and say goodbye to people using their names. I always apologize for any upsets first and then look for a solution. I only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
6. Success: I totally focus my thoughts, energy, and attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am doing. I am willing to win and allow others to win: Win/Win. At all times, I display my inner pride, prosperity, competence, and personal confidence. I am a successful person.
7. Education: I learn from my mistakes. I consistently learn, grow, and master so that I can help my fellow team members grow and master too.
8. Teamwork: I am a team player and a team leader. I do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. I focus on cooperation and always come to a resolution, or a compromise. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it and am compassionate to others who ask me.
9. Consistency: I am consistent in my actions so my customers and teammates can feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times. I am disciplined in my work so my results, growth, and success are consistent.
10. Gratitude: I am a truly grateful person. I say thank you and show appreciation often and in many ways, so that all around me know how much I appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life. I celebrate my wins and the wins of my team members. I consistently catch myself and other people doing things right.
11. Accountability: I am responsible for all my actions or lack there of in my life. I am fully accountable for all my duties and tasks I must accomplish. I take pride in my achievements and heed in my mistakes.